Are you our next Work Safety Award winner?
The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety is seeking organisations and safety and health representatives that have achieved excellence in safety at their workplaces.
Entries are welcome from individuals and groups in all workplaces.
The awards recognise outstanding OSH management, solutions and innovation in Western Australian workplaces and are now open for submissions.
- Best workplace safety and health management system
- Safety and health invention of the year
- Best solution to a specific workplace safety and health issue
- Best solution to a manual handling issue
- Best initiative to encourage worker engagement in safety
- Safety and health representative of the year
Submissions close 29 June 2018