Safe Work Australia is inviting businesses to get involved in National Safe Work Month this October.
To help, they have developed a National Safe Work Month Resource kit with suggestions on how to get involved and easy to use banners, factsheets and statistics that can be printed and displayed in workplaces around Australia.
The National Safe Work Month resource kit includes:
- digital banners to help spread the word across your online channels
- suggestions for workplace activities
- a fact or fiction quiz to test work health and safety and knowledge
- suggested social media posts
- messages to share with staff.
You can also find out more about the 2016 Workplace Participation Reward and consider ways to participate, for a chance to win a reward worth $5000.
Make sure you subscribe to ‘National Safe Work Month’ to receive news and email updates. This October, raise awareness, encourage discussion, share stories.
To access this kit, and to find out more about National Safe Work Month, go to – www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au