AsssA consultants have been exposed to a variety of industries and can therefore bring this knowledge and experience in developing a robust safety management system.
The system’s we introduce are vigorous and easily integrated with other systems allowing growth, with the inherent needs of the organisation.
AsssA Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems provide a coordinated and systematic approach to managing health and safety risks. The systems we develop help organisations to continually improve their safety performance and compliance to health and safety legislation and standards. In doing so, they establish safer working environments that protect people at work by eliminating, or better managing, health and safety hazards.
By following the Commitment, Planning, Implementation, Measurement & Evaluation and Management Review framework in accordance with AS/NZS:4801, we are able to ensure client and regulator satisfaction.
The benefits of introducing an AsssA Safety Management System are;
- helping organisations create safer work environments
- reducing injuries and injury-related costs by pre-empting injuries
- improving business opportunities – many companies have preferential purchasing policies that favour purchasing products or services from companies with an OHSMS
- providing measurable systems that can verify OHS performance
- demonstrating that the organisation is meeting legal requirements, and
- enhancing the organisation’s reputation.